APÉRO AND INSIGHTS WITH TENANTS: CHINA.
China’s Foreign Direct Investment reached USD131 billion in 2017, the second-biggest amount of FDI in the world. The Chinese government is focused on the planned developments and defined strategies, as set out in the 5 year plans and the changes implemented by the latest National People’s Congress in March 2018, including the restructuring of various ministries. Fight against corruption stays on the agenda. Other priorities such as economic and technological transformation, environmental protection as well as trade development in the context of the Belt and Road Initiative show that there are lot of opportunities for German and other European companies.
- Ralph Koppitz, Lawyer and Partner/Chief Representative of Taylor Wessing based in Shanghai, and
- Ruth Schimanowki, Managing Director of German Centre for Industry and Trade Beijing
will brief on the latest legal developments and their experiences, and will share an outlook on the legal landscape of investments and doing business in China in the next 12 months.
Reasons to attend
- Changes after the NPC meetings in March 2018, and the 2018 China’s legislative plan: including key laws expected to be formulated / revised in 2018 directly affecting your China investments and business
- Current hot legal FDI topics and challenges, e.g. (forced) company relocations, cyber-security and VPN related laws and regulations, tax and immigration related developments, etc.
- Opportunity to get answers to questions that matter to you during our Q&A and networking sessions
- The event description was updated. Diff#331862 2018-04-19 07:21:44
5:30 PM - 7:30 PM SGT
- German Centre, Seminar Room
German Centre Tenant FULL Public SOLD OUT $30.00
- Venue Address
- German Centre Singapore, 25 International Business Park, 609916 Singapore